Setup and Flight Instructions
2. A 3 cell lipo 1500mah to 2500mah is recommended.
3. Positioning 2100mah or larger packs 1/2 inch behind the front wheel is a good starting point.
4. For aerobatics light battery packs such as 1300mah to 1500mah work best. It's important to position light battery packs all the way forward (almost touching the nose wheel)
5.The servo direction is as follows: Imagine sitting on the battery looking forward.
To turn left the hinged carbon fiber tube should tilt down on the left.
To turn right the hinged carbon fiber tube should tilt down on the right.
To descend decrease throttle
6. Your receiver should be placed in one of two locations using velcro (included) or double sided tape. Either location provides crash protection.-Inside the fiberglass frame, behind the speed control or
-On the back of the vertical fiberglass frame
-To descend decrease throttle
-Turning is accomplished by moving your transmitter stick to the left or right.
To hand launch:
1. Make sure the strings are not tangled.
2. Raise the throttle to half for a 1500 pack. 75 percent throttle for a 2100 pack.
3. Swing the gondola over your shoulder to inflate the parachute.
4. Let go!! :)
If you get into any trouble stop the motor. The fiberglass frame is very strong and will withstand almost any type of crash. If the motor is not stopped it is possible to cut the parachute with the sharp propeller. Please be careful when handling the gondola while it is plugged in. The propeller is very sharp.
Also I do not recommend flying on a breezy day until you are very familiar with the flight characteristics of your powered parachute. In a slight breeze it is possible to climb to a high altitude at which point your parachute may fly away. If you do fly on a breezy day always try to fly upwind. If at any point the parachute starts to drift away quickly turn the motor off and turn sharply one direction until you are near the ground. The parachute will descend rapidly if you turn the motor off and hold a full left or right turn. Walking a long distance is much better than having your parachute fly away.